Do you want to master outdoor cooking with a premium barbecue? Then browse our selection of CosmoGrill gas BBQs. At gasbarbecue.co.uk, we’ve brought together the best models from this popular brand, helping you choose a top-quality BBQ for all your alfresco cooking needs.
CosmoGrill barbecues are sleekly designed and feature state of the art gas technology, making them a great choice for those summer barbecues with friends and family. Whether you’re a complete novice and you’re looking to buy your first ever BBQ, or you’re a BBQ enthusiast and you want to upgrade your existing model in order to provide a better outdoor cooking experience, look no further than CosmoGrill barbecues.
- CosmoGrill Deluxe Model Comes with Four Main Burners along with an additional Side Burner for Pan Cooking Meat & Vegetables Overall Dimensions: 135 x 54 x 110 (LxWxH)
- Deluxe Model Contains a large size Warming Rack situated inside to Rest the Meats & Vegetables, Constructed with High Quality Porcelain Enamelled along with Stainless Steel.
- Large Cooking Area inside the Hood Frame of the barbecue with the following Dimensions: 61 x 42 cm. The Cooking Grills inside is made from Enamelled making it Easy & Convenient cleaning Process.
- Deluxe Model is Highly Mobile comes with Four Base Wheels, includes two Wheels with Brake Functions to avoid from moving around.
- The Deluxe Models is Piezo Ignited A Regulator is needed for this barbecue, Both Propane & Butane Gas is Compatible with the Deluxe Model, Propane Gas 37 Mbar Regulator, Butane Gas 28 Mbar Regulator.
- Includes: 6 x Stainless Steel Burners 14kW multi-cooking burners. Individual Burners Ignited individually Cupboard with storage space for accessories
- 1 x Side burner with Lid. Fully removable Grease Tray
- 2 x Cooking Grills with stamped enamel finish. 1 x Full length Side table
- Thermometer to monitor cooking temperature. 4 x Castor wheels. 2 with Brakes.
- Double Layered BBQ Hood with Aluminium Inside layer. Gross Weight: 43kgs
- CosmoGrill Four Main Burner Gas Barbecue, includes one side burner for Griddle/Pan cooking, Each Burner can be individually ignited via Piezo Ignition. Large Cooking Space! Strong, Durable & Convenient!
- Large cooking area with the following dimensions: 61 x 32 cm along with a very Sturdy & Strong barbecue with overall Dimensions of 126 x 50 x 103 cm (LxWxH)
- Strong Double Walled Hood keeping temperatures stored inside, along with a Thermometer display to keep track of the temperature! Made from Enamelled & Stainless Steel providing a long-lasting operational life cycle!
- Highly Mobile Barbecue, easy to move around with two castor wheels, Both Butane & Propane Gas is Compatible with this Barbecue! Large Storage Space situated underneath the Gas Grill & Side Shelves for pans/Griddles. Includes Warming Rack to Rest the Meat & Vegetables!
- Barbecue does come Flat-packed and will require assembly. A fully detailed instruction manual is provided, providing an Easy & Headache Free Assembly. If any Spare Parts or Components needed please kindly drop us an email via Amazon or Support@evre.co.uk and we will ensure to resolve the issue! Comes with 12 Months Manufacture Warranty
- Includes: 6 x Stainless Steel Burners 12.6kW multi-cooking burners. Individual Burners Ignited individually Cupboard with storage space for accessories
- 1 x Side burner with Lid
- 2 x Cooking Grills with stamped enamel finish Fully removable Grease Tray
- 1 x Full length Side table Thermometer to monitor cooking temperature
- 2 x Castor wheels Layered BBQ Hood
Expertly designed and manufactured
CosmoGrill barbecues are well designed and manufactured to an impeccable standard using high-quality materials, with many models featuring a robust double layered hood with aluminium inside layer. Therefore, you can rest assured that your new BBQ will provide you with plenty of use, helping you cook up a storm in your garden for many years to come.
Barbecues from CosmoGrill come with a range of features, including adjustable burners that ignite separately; warming rack; grease pan; grill cart; and a thermometer to monitor cooking temperature. They’re reliable, safe and capable of cooking all kinds of dishes, from burgers and sausages right through to stews, pizzas and delicious desserts. When you invest in a CosmoGrill BBQ, you really will be the master of the grill!