Making a case for gas against charcoal is not a difficult task but when it comes to selecting a gas barbecue, which one is best?
With several models to choose from, it all comes down to functionality and budget. Most 3 burner gas barbecues will come complete with side shelves and even side burners, and all will have stainless steel burners. You can expect a cast iron grill plate and griddle, Piezo ignition and a lower storage cabinet or shelf with most models. A powder coated or stainless steel hood are standard features and all are generally easily transportable.
The Fire Mountain Everest 3 Burner Gas Barbecue offers the perfect al fresco dining experience for the entire family.
With 3 long life cast iron burners available for cooking a range of different foods, this barbecue also benefits from the addition of a grill plate and griddle making those succulent steaks or griddles vegetables a very real possibility.
- ⭐ FREE ⭐ Propane Gas Regulator and Hose
- Premium long-life stainless steel burners, and cast iron grill plate and griddle
- Piezo ignition, removable drip tray and two side shelves for convenient use
- Stainless steel hood with wire warming rack and built-in temperature gauge
- Dimensions: 130cm (W) x 106cm (H) x 56cm (D)
- COMPACT DESIGN – Sleek and flat design with compact black lid that is completely removable. Ideal for use in smaller areas where space is at a premium.
- HALF AND HALF GRIDDLE – A shiny enamel cast iron cooking plate for specialist cooking and open flame grill powered by 3 stainless steel burners.
- ⭐ FREE REGULATOR & HOSE ⭐ – A FREE regulator and hose will be provided to use with propane or patio gas to achieve the best barbecuing experience.
- DIMENSIONS – Cooking Area: W 63cm x D 42cm, Assembled: H 119cm x D 56cm x W 83cm
However, the 3 burner gas barbecue does have a distinct advantage over the 2 burner models.
The luxury of having a 3 burner gas barbecue is that you can cook a lot of food at any one time but you can also turn one burner off and use that area to keep food hot. Cooking food on a barbecue often requires an area for the cooked food to be kept until required, and a 3 burner model is ideal for this.
The 3 burner models, at around 130 cm wide, do not look out of place in smaller gardens and are big enough to cope with the demands of a hungry family and their friends. Should colour be a deciding factor, you can choose from a combination of colours including grey, black, green and brown. You also have the option of all steel or a mix of wood and steel.
A very popular model
Whichever of the 3 burner gas barbecue models you choose, you’ll be delighted with the strong yet lightweight construction and the ease of use. Most 3 burner barbecues will come as a self-assembly kit but don’t let that put you off. They are very easy to assemble for anyone with just the very basic knowledge of mechanics. Instructions are simple to follow, and you only have to do it once.
Also, a 24 month guarantee usually comes as standard with most models in this range. The 3 burner gas BBQ is proving to be a very popular model for families of all sizes with gardens big and small.