There’s no shortage of choice when trying to select which barbecue to buy, but with various ‘Best Buy’ awards over the years, and regularly featuring in Newspaper Top 10 buys since being formed in 1979, Outback is a British brand renowned for its quality, innovation and value.
Outback barbecues have been a popular choice for barbecue enthusiasts for over 30 years, widely recognised for their quality, innovation and excellent value for money. Today Outback has no less than 23 different charcoal and gas barbecue models, as well as a range of cooking accessories, tools and spare parts. At gasbarbecues.co.uk, we’ve brought together a range of the very best models from this industry leading brand, providing you with a wealth of options when it comes to choosing your perfect BBQ.
- Back for 2020 the best selling easy to use and easy to live with Outback 2020 Meteor 4 Burner Gas BBQ – Red now includes flame tamers/Vapour bars to prevent flare ups plus deal with excess fat for an even better barbecuing performance making it an even better choice for all looking for a well featured gas barbecue big enough to cater for most social occasions .
- The 4 included flame tamers/Vapour bars are now used for their superior capacity for maximising the vaporisation of excess cooking fats back into the cook box to give food the distinctive barbecue taste minimising flare ups that taint the taste of food at the same time as making barbecue clean up a simpler process.
- It's simple good looks are supported by a full range of features coming with porcelain-coated cast iron grill cooking surfaces, a side burner, double skinned roasting hood and bowl, heat gauge a single layer drip tray, built in storage tray, 64 cm x 42 cm 2 porcelain coated cast iron grills cooking surface making the Outback 2020 Meteor 4 Burner Gas BBQ – Red an extremely popular choice.
- Includes 27mm Clip On Regulator and Hose
- Two main gas burners – Allows you to create two different temperature zones – perfect for when you’re cooking more than one type of meat.
- Side burner – Ideal for making sauces, heating beans and other cookery tasks that you’d otherwise have to do in the kitchen.
- Gas bottle holder – Helps to keep everything neat and tidy, and makes moving the barbecue into position easy.
- Folding side shelf – Gives you a little extra room for serving and preparation – without taking up too much space when the barbecue is not in use.
- Charcoal storage drawer - Convenient tilt out charcoal storage underneath the grill for quick access when setting up your grill.
- Two cast-iron gas burner plates
- Gas cooking area: 47.5 x 42cm
- Charcoal cooking area: 47.5 x 42cm
- Charcoal wire basket height adjuster - Quickly adjust the height of your charcoal to control the level of heat applied to your grilling.
Outback Barbecues – A respected UK BBQ brand
Outback is one of the most trusted barbecue suppliers in the whole of the UK, with its appliances taking pride of place in gardens across the country. Over the past three decades, it has consistently won of the approval of consumers with its premium BBQs, winning various ‘Best Buy’ awards over the years and regularly featuring in newspaper Top 10 buy lists.
Outback is renowned for its unique concepts and designs as well as its use of the most up-to-date manufacturing materials. If you’re in the market for a gas BBQ that’s as reliable and versatile as it is stylish, look no further than Outback. It really is one of the best options for all your alfresco grilling needs.
Premium gas barbecues
Outback gas barbecues combine sleek design, state of the art gas technology and exceptional manufacturing skill, providing users with a simple, stress-free and enjoyable outdoor cooking experience. For a cutting-edge, British-designed barbecue that you can rely on for many years to come, look no further than Outback gas barbecues. Whether you’re seeking a basic BBQ or a modern gas model with integrated storage cupboards and side burners, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for. Browse our selection to find the right model to meet your outdoor cooking needs.
Lighting up the BBQ during the summer months is a popular lifestyle choice enjoyed by millions of people in the UK, so why not join them and invest in a reliable, safe and stylish appliance? Whether you already own a BBQ and you’re looking to upgrade to a newer model, or you’re in the market for your very first BBQ, look no further than Outback.