There’s no shortage of choice when trying to select which barbecue to buy, but with various ‘Best Buy’ awards over the years, and regularly featuring in Newspaper Top 10 buys since being formed in 1979, Outback is a British brand renowned for its quality, innovation and value.
Outback barbecues have been a popular choice for barbecue enthusiasts for over 30 years, widely recognised for their quality, innovation and excellent value for money. Today Outback has no less than 23 different charcoal and gas barbecue models, as well as a range of cooking accessories, tools and spare parts. At gasbarbecues.co.uk, we’ve brought together a range of the very best models from this industry leading brand, providing you with a wealth of options when it comes to choosing your perfect BBQ.
- Moveable - Position this BBQ in the perfect spot in your garden thanks to the 2 durable wheels on the base.
- Side tables - The timber and metal side tables are ideal for giving yourself a bit extra space for food prep as you cook.
- 3 burner - 3 individually controlled burners give you the ability to regulate the temperature of the different areas of the grilling plates.
- Two main gas burners - Allows you to create two different temperature zones - perfect for when you're cooking more than one type of meat.
- Side burner - Ideal for making sauces, heating beans and other cookery tasks that you'd otherwise have to do in the kitchen.
- Gas bottle holder - Helps to keep everything neat and tidy, and makes moving the barbecue into position easy.
- Folding side shelf - Gives you a little extra room for serving and preparation - without taking up too much space when the barbecue is not in use.
- Griddle Plate The griddle plate circle offers you a full width griddle across the BBQ. It's the classic barbeue surface, allowing you to grill all your favourites such as meat and poultry, along with a range of vegatables and sides, with ease.
- Flat Plate The flat plate is a very clever addition to the Multi Cook system. It allows you to not only use the plate to grill, or even as a very effective sizzle plate.
- Pizza Stone A truely unique accessory for your Meteor gas BBQ, the included pizza stone allows you to cook full 12" pizzas, and dough based products, straight from your barbecue!
- Multiple burners - The four burners with griddle and grill, together with side searer and hood give endless cooking possibilities.
- Large cooking area - A perfect family size, the capacious cooking area gives great cooking versatility.
- Multiple burners - The six burners with griddle and grill, together with side searer and hood give endless cooking possibilities.
- Grill plate - Give your steaks, burgers and vegetables the perfect grill finish with the circular grill plate. The PE coated cast iron is tough and durable giving you a long-lasting, non-stick and easy to clean for all of your grilling needs.
- Pizza Stone - A truly unique accessory for your Meteor gas BBQ, the included pizza stone allows you to cook full 12" pizzas, and dough-based products, straight from your barbecue! Pizza stones spread heat evenly across the base. It's Ideal for large garden parties where a variety of food choices may be required.
- Griddle plate - The griddle plate circle offers you a full-width griddle across the BBQ. It's the classic barbecue surface, allowing you to grill all your favourites such as meat and poultry, along with a range of vegetables and sides, with ease. Once you are finished cooking, the griddle plate can be removed and cleaned in the kitchen sink ready for next time.
- Skillet Plate - The flat plate is a very clever addition to the Multi Cook system. It allows you to not only use the plate to grill, or even as a very effective sizzle plate. In addition, you can place items on the plate such as a wok for total versatility in your BBQ cooking options - No need to revert to the kitchen stove.
- Marine Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction. Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Arrives Pre-Assembled (with the exception of the two shelves). Four Heavy Metal Castors - Two Lockable
- Ceramic Infrared Back Burner. Cast Iron & Brass Side Burner
- Includes Gas Regulator
- Ample Preparation, Drawer & Shelf Storage Space
Outback Barbecues – A respected UK BBQ brand
Outback is one of the most trusted barbecue suppliers in the whole of the UK, with its appliances taking pride of place in gardens across the country. Over the past three decades, it has consistently won of the approval of consumers with its premium BBQs, winning various ‘Best Buy’ awards over the years and regularly featuring in newspaper Top 10 buy lists.
Outback is renowned for its unique concepts and designs as well as its use of the most up-to-date manufacturing materials. If you’re in the market for a gas BBQ that’s as reliable and versatile as it is stylish, look no further than Outback. It really is one of the best options for all your alfresco grilling needs.
Premium gas barbecues
Outback gas barbecues combine sleek design, state of the art gas technology and exceptional manufacturing skill, providing users with a simple, stress-free and enjoyable outdoor cooking experience. For a cutting-edge, British-designed barbecue that you can rely on for many years to come, look no further than Outback gas barbecues. Whether you’re seeking a basic BBQ or a modern gas model with integrated storage cupboards and side burners, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for. Browse our selection to find the right model to meet your outdoor cooking needs.
Lighting up the BBQ during the summer months is a popular lifestyle choice enjoyed by millions of people in the UK, so why not join them and invest in a reliable, safe and stylish appliance? Whether you already own a BBQ and you’re looking to upgrade to a newer model, or you’re in the market for your very first BBQ, look no further than Outback.