Alfresco cooking has now become more than a trend, it’s become a way of life for many families up and down the country. As soon as the weather brightens up and the sun begins to warm the patio chairs, out comes the now traditional barbecue. However, the old smoky charcoal model, virtually guaranteed to blacken your sausages and char your beefburgers is quietly giving way to the more modern gas barbecues.
Gas barbecues are far cleaner and cook food much better, whilst still managing to fill the warm summer air with aromas of tasty cooked meats and vegetables. Move over charcoal, and make way for the superiority of gas.
For those families or singletons that love to entertain during the Summer months, the Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue offers a host of functions. This high quality outdoor cooking apparatus is powered by gas canisters that can be stored alongside it when not in use. The large unit features a durable and sturdy frame raising the grill to waist level and leading to a comfortable and enjoyable cooing experience.
- [LARGE GAS BBQ] A powerful 4 burner gas barbecue with a large 3234cm2 cooking surface, perfect for grilling and searing anything from burgers and sausages to corn on the cob and vegetable skewers.
- [PREMIUM QUALITY] Featuring high quality materials/components, our 4 burner BBQ Piezo ignitor lights instantly. The cast iron grill/griddle plate is heated by 4 long-life stainless steel burners.
- [PORTABLE AND PRACTICAL] Our Everest gas barbecue is lightweight and has 2 large wheels making it easy to tilt and roll around your garden or into storage. Removable grill plates for easy cleaning.
- [ADDITIONAL FEATURES] The stainless steel hood keeps heat in as you cook whilst the wire warming rack above grill keeps cooked food warm. Keep track of heat with the built-in temperature gauge.
- [DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)] 140cm x 106cm x 56cm. Butane/propane operated, requires gas hose pipe and regulator.
- The CosmoGrill Deluxe 4+1 is a premium model for barbecue enthusiasts looking for a more professional barbecuing experience. Both strong and durable, the CosmoGrill features a generously large grilling area to easily cater for up to 15 people at a time.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Four stainless steel burners (10 kW) and a side burner (2.5 kW) that can be adjusted and ignited individually via Piezo ignition to accommodate cooking a variety of meat and vegetables with different requirements at the same time. The CosmoGrill Pro 4+1 also features a strong double walled hood keeping heat encased, along with a built-in thermostat enabling you to cook to perfection.
- COOKING & MAINTENANCE : Clever Flame tamers designed to protect the burners from grease, improving performance and longevity of the barbecue. Also includes a full length, stainless steel warming rack to keep food warm or used as an additional grill for indirect cooking.
- MADE WITH YOU IN MIND: Enamelled grill grates and grease tray that are easily removable for cleaning. The rest of the barbecue requires a simple wipe down keeping it low maintenance. Convenient side table to place plates, cutlery or ingredients.
- STORAGE: Spacious bottom shelf with doors to keep condiments, pans and accessories nicely tucked away. Four castor wheels with a lock function for easy transportation and mobility around the garden.
- TRU-Infrared cooking system - cooks food evenly, with less flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas.
- Stainless Steel burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Sure-fire electronic igniter - light all your burners with the push of a button.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Side-burner - warm up sauces to complement your grill.
- Warming rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Cast iron cooking grates - durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Warranty - 10 years on the stainless steel burners. 3 years on cooking grates and emitters, 2 years on all other parts.
- Stainless Steel Burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Cast-iron grates for perfect sear marks.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Electronic Igniter - lights up your grill at the push of a button.
- Warming Rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side Shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Removable grease pan - for convenience and easier cleaning.
- 2 Years Warranty - all parts including the burners.
- The CosmoGrill Platinum 4+2 is the most premium model in its line, created by the same supplier as the market leading barbecue brands worldwide. Robust. Powerful. Rust resistant. Built to last. Aesthetically pleasing - it doesn’t get better than this. Featuring an extra large grilling area extending over 70cm, you’re fully equipped to produce a feast for more than 15 people at a time. This option comes with a heavy duty weather cover!
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Six stainless steel burners with combined power totalling 20.7 kW, that can be individually ignited and adjusted via the sleek rotary controls. The barbecue reaches over 320℃ making it perfect to grill skewers, lamb shoulder, ribs and much more. Also includes a sturdy, double walled hood keeping heat encased, along with a built-in thermostat providing you with more control to decide if you want your meat medium rare or well done.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: Created to be rust resistant increasing longevity in comparison to industry-standard steel models. Designated storage space for 5-11kg gas canisters within the barbecue keeping your garden beautiful. Designed with a back burner specially for rotisserie chicken; an infrared side sear zone burner for the perfect steaks and a robust warming rack to keep food warm or for indirect cooking. The rotary dials include blue LED lights making the barbecue stand out.
- MADE WITH YOU IN MIND: Cast iron grill grates providing better flavour, versatility and durability, with a removable round grill in the centre for pizza stones or pans/woks. Removable grease tray for easy cleaning and regulator for propane gas (patio gas) and hose pipe included.
- STORAGE: A foldable side table for preparation and to store your plates. Spacious bottom shelf with quality doors to keep condiments, pans and accessories nicely tucked away. Four castor wheels with a lock function for easy transportation and mobility around the garden.
- Barbecue dimensions: 140 x 55 x 115 cm approx (LxWxH), not including when the hood is up. The cooking area: 71 x 42 cm (approx)
- Barbecue arrives flat pack and will require assembly. Assembly is easy and can be done by two people within 2 hours if the full instruction manual is followed. For more info and technical details, refer to the full description below. Note: Customers that are ordering from outside of the UK are required to pay custom charges/import fees upon delivery.
- High quality and powerful: Four high-performance stainless steel tube burners (12.8 kW)
- Endless cooking options: Large two part enamelled cast iron Grid and Griddle (78 x 45 cm), enamelled warming rack, base for Culinary Modular System included (pizza stone, wok or paella pan sold separately)
- Easy cleaning: InstaClean system for fast and easy cleaning of your BBQ; the system allows you to remove all dishwasher safe parts in less than 60 seconds and to clean them in your dishwasher
- Storage and transport: One convenient folding side shelf and four locking casters to tuck your grill away when it’s not in use; generous storage space in the bottom cupboard
- Specs: Steel lid with thermometer (ideal for indirect grilling); cooking surface 3,500 sq cm; cooking height: 91 cm; gas consumption 931+167 g/h; weight 60 kg; hose and pressure regulator sold separately
- one side burner (2.3 kW) for heating sauces or side-dishes; grill with reliable Piezo ignition for convenient lighting
- 4.0 T-System: quadruple burner gas grill with space-saving hinged side tables made of stainless steel | Versatile grilling: infinitely variable heat & double-walled stainless steel hood for direct and indirect grilling | InstantReady Concept: immediately ready -to-start gas grill including pressure reducer and gas hose
- Mobile and stable: 2 large and 2 small steering wheels with built-in parking brakes ensure high mobility | Uniform heat distribution: strong and enameled grill with 63 x 39 cm surface
- Ready to use: includes pressure reducer and hose (gas cylinder not included) | Display range thermometer: 38 to 430 ° C / 100 to 800 ° F | Ergonomic grilling thanks to ideal working height of approx. 85 cm
- Bringing on barbecue season! With 4 burners, the Klarstein Tomahawk 4.0 T gas grill promises meat and grilled vegetables of the highest quality. Thanks to its large grill area, a powerful heat performance and the elegant design, preparing food becomes a pure pleasure. No more annoying coal dust or complicated ignition: thanks to the SNAP-JET Ignition System with integrated piezo ignition, the 4 burners can be started easily and instantaneously at the touch of a button.
- [LARGE COOKING SURFACE] Dual grill/griddle cooking surface made from high quality, durable cast iron giving a 3050cm2 huge cooking surface fit for a large crowd.
- [QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE] Made with the highest quality materials this BBQ features 4 burners, 1 side burner and a dual layer stainless steel lid with built-in thermometer to keep heat in as you cook.
- [STYLISH & PRACTICAL] Sleek stainless steel BBQ outer with blue LED lit control knobs is mounted on 4 wheels with breaks for easy moving around your garden and storing away when you’re done grilling.
- [ADDITIONAL FEATURES] Warming rack above grill, storage cabinet under grill for accessories and gas bottle storage, protective cover, regulator and hose included.
- [DELIVERY & ASSEMBLY] Our gas barbecue is delivered flat packed in a box with easy to follow instructions for self-assembly.
- Assembly : Replacement Flame Tamers and Drip Trays can be purchased separately for this model., Patio gas 27mm clip on regulator included for use with propane (green) patio gas 5kg or 13kg bottle.
- Material : Body: Steel, Handles: Stainless Steel, Cooking grill: Stamped Steel with enamel finish
- Dimensions : W136 x D56 x H106cm, Primary cooking size: 63 x 41cm
- Weight : 33.5kg
- Colour : Black, Assembly : Replacement Flame Tamers and Drip Trays can be purchased separately for this model., Patio gas 27mm clip on regulator included for use with propane (green) patio gas 5kg or 13kg bottle.
The 4 burner gas barbecues are very versatile. Four burners gives you the option to cook a lot of food very quickly, so if you’re planning a large open air cooking session for a special occasion, the 4 burner model is perfect. However, if you’re just cooking for the family then you can opt to use just 2 or perhaps 3 burners and use the extra space to keep food hot. It’s always a good idea to leave freshly cooked meats to stand for 10 minutes prior to serving, so that the inner juices can evenly disperse throughout. The 4 burner models are more than capable of cooking up a feast of cooked meats and vegetables for even the largest of family gatherings.
Host of features
The 4 burner gas barbecues are slightly longer than their 2 and 3 burner counterparts but the difference in weight is negligible. They all feature a set of stainless steel burners, cast iron grill plate and griddle, superior Piezo ignition, drip trays, side trays and side shelves. There are stainless steel options together with powder coated and solid wood combinations. The upper end of the range might also include a battery powered rotisserie with infrared burner and side burner for versatile cooking. A side burner is very useful for cooking sauces whilst the meats are cooking on the main burners. Side trays for utensils, bread rolls and plates are always a welcome addition to any barbecue. A steel hood and wire warming rack will usually complete the stylish 4-burner outdoor catering system.
One of the nation’s favourites
More burners and more cooking power doesn’t necessarily mean more expense. 4 burner gas barbecues are very competitively priced and most will fall into the mid-price range of around £200 or less, which represents exceptional value for money. If storage space is at a premium then you can simply buy an inexpensive custom gas barbecue cover and leave the unit outdoors all through the summer months. 4 burner gas barbecues are considered the optimum choice for the majority of outdoor cooking requirements and will fit snugly into any size garden. Safe and clean to use they are fast becoming one of the nation’s favourite barbecues.
More than adequate
A far as gas barbecues go, the 4 burner range is more than adequate and can very often exceed the cooking ability of many 5 and 6 burners barbecues. If you’re going to cook outdoors then you might as well cook in style with a select 4 burner barbecue. It’s everything you might expect from a superior barbecue system. Easy to assemble instructions and a 2 year guarantee come as standard.