Alfresco cooking has now become more than a trend, it’s become a way of life for many families up and down the country. As soon as the weather brightens up and the sun begins to warm the patio chairs, out comes the now traditional barbecue. However, the old smoky charcoal model, virtually guaranteed to blacken your sausages and char your beefburgers is quietly giving way to the more modern gas barbecues.
Gas barbecues are far cleaner and cook food much better, whilst still managing to fill the warm summer air with aromas of tasty cooked meats and vegetables. Move over charcoal, and make way for the superiority of gas.
For those families or singletons that love to entertain during the Summer months, the Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue offers a host of functions. This high quality outdoor cooking apparatus is powered by gas canisters that can be stored alongside it when not in use. The large unit features a durable and sturdy frame raising the grill to waist level and leading to a comfortable and enjoyable cooing experience.
- High quality, powerful and durable stainless steel 4 burner gas barbecue
- Superior enamelled cast iron grill plate and griddle. Premium long-life stainless steel burners
- Extra large family/party Size 77cm x 42cm cooking area, Piezo ignition, removable drip tray, shelves, utensil hooks and wheels
- Stainless steel hood with warming rack and built-in temperature gauge
- ⭐ FREE ⭐ Propane Gas Regulator and Hose
- CosmoGrill Deluxe Model Comes with Four Main Burners along with an additional Side Burner for Pan Cooking Meat & Vegetables Overall Dimensions: 135 x 54 x 110 (LxWxH)
- Deluxe Model Contains a large size Warming Rack situated inside to Rest the Meats & Vegetables, Constructed with High Quality Porcelain Enamelled along with Stainless Steel.
- Large Cooking Area inside the Hood Frame of the barbecue with the following Dimensions: 61 x 42 cm. The Cooking Grills inside is made from Enamelled making it Easy & Convenient cleaning Process.
- Deluxe Model is Highly Mobile comes with Four Base Wheels, includes two Wheels with Brake Functions to avoid from moving around. Each burner consists of a outflow energy of 2.5 kW for each burner.
- The Deluxe Models is Piezo Ignited A Regulator is needed for this barbecue, Both Propane & Butane Gas is Compatible with the Deluxe Model, Propane Gas 37 Mbar Regulator, Butane Gas 28 Mbar Regulator.
- CosmoGrill Four Main Burner Gas Barbecue, includes one side burner for Griddle/Pan cooking, Each Burner can be individually ignited via Piezo Ignition. Large Cooking Space! Strong, Durable & Convenient!
- Large cooking area with the following dimensions: 61 x 32 cm along with a very Sturdy & Strong barbecue with overall Dimensions of 126 x 50 x 103 cm (LxWxH)
- Strong Double Walled Hood keeping temperatures stored inside, along with a Thermometer display to keep track of the temperature! Made from Enamelled & Stainless Steel providing a long-lasting operational life cycle!
- Highly Mobile Barbecue, easy to move around with two castor wheels, Both Butane & Propane Gas is Compatible with this Barbecue! Large Storage Space situated underneath the Gas Grill & Side Shelves for pans/Griddles. Includes Warming Rack to Rest the Meat & Vegetables!
- Barbecue does come Flat-packed and will require assembly. A fully detailed instruction manual is provided, providing an Easy & Headache Free Assembly. If any Spare Parts or Components needed please kindly drop us an email via Amazon or Support@evre.co.uk and we will ensure to resolve the issue! Comes with 12 Months Manufacture Warranty
- TRU-Infrared cooking system - cooks food evenly, with less flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas.
- Stainless Steel burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Sure-fire electronic igniter - light all your burners with the push of a button.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Side-burner - warm up sauces to complement your grill.
- Warming rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Cast iron cooking grates - durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Warranty - 10 years on the stainless steel burners. 3 years on cooking grates and emitters, 2 years on all other parts.
- TRU-Infrared cooking system - cooks food evenly, with less flare-ups to give up to 50 Percent juicier food and uses up to 30 Percent less gas
- Stainless steel burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last
- Sure-fire electronic igniter - light all your burners with the push of a button
- Grate-level temperature gauge - monitor and control the temperature of the independent cooking zones
- Side-burner - warm up sauces to complement your grill
- Warming rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes
- Side shelves - A place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space
- Cast iron cooking grates - durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Assembled size (mm): 1500 W x 1200 H x 550 D; Total cooking area (mm): 790 x 470
- Stainless Steel Burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Cast-iron grates for perfect sear marks.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Electronic Igniter - lights up your grill at the push of a button.
- Warming Rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side Shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Removable grease pan - for convenience and easier cleaning.
- 2 Years Warranty - all parts including the burners.
- Large Outdoor Grill: 4 Burner Grill for Cooking Great Meat & Side Burner for Keeping Your Side Dishes Perfectly Warm.
- Storage Space & Moveable: Huge storage space underneath the grill for all your BBQ accessories, 2 Wheels for Portability.
- Side Table: Full Length Side Table with Utensil Hooks, keep everything you need close by.
- Specs: Steel lid with Thermometer; 63.4cm x 37cm Cooking Surface; Weight 24 kg; Hose and Regulator Not Included.
- No-Fuss Returns: 14 Day Easy & Free Return Policy, Great Customer Service and 8am - 7pm Customer Care.
- Back for 2020 the best selling easy to use and easy to live with Outback 2020 Meteor 4 Burner Gas BBQ – Red now includes flame tamers/Vapour bars to prevent flare ups plus deal with excess fat for an even better barbecuing performance making it an even better choice for all looking for a well featured gas barbecue big enough to cater for most social occasions .
- The 4 included flame tamers/Vapour bars are now used for their superior capacity for maximising the vaporisation of excess cooking fats back into the cook box to give food the distinctive barbecue taste minimising flare ups that taint the taste of food at the same time as making barbecue clean up a simpler process.
- It's simple good looks are supported by a full range of features coming with porcelain-coated cast iron grill cooking surfaces, a side burner, double skinned roasting hood and bowl, heat gauge a single layer drip tray, built in storage tray, 64 cm x 42 cm 2 porcelain coated cast iron grills cooking surface making the Outback 2020 Meteor 4 Burner Gas BBQ – Red an extremely popular choice.
- Includes 27mm Clip On Regulator and Hose
The 4 burner gas barbecues are very versatile. Four burners gives you the option to cook a lot of food very quickly, so if you’re planning a large open air cooking session for a special occasion, the 4 burner model is perfect. However, if you’re just cooking for the family then you can opt to use just 2 or perhaps 3 burners and use the extra space to keep food hot. It’s always a good idea to leave freshly cooked meats to stand for 10 minutes prior to serving, so that the inner juices can evenly disperse throughout. The 4 burner models are more than capable of cooking up a feast of cooked meats and vegetables for even the largest of family gatherings.
Host of features
The 4 burner gas barbecues are slightly longer than their 2 and 3 burner counterparts but the difference in weight is negligible. They all feature a set of stainless steel burners, cast iron grill plate and griddle, superior Piezo ignition, drip trays, side trays and side shelves. There are stainless steel options together with powder coated and solid wood combinations. The upper end of the range might also include a battery powered rotisserie with infrared burner and side burner for versatile cooking. A side burner is very useful for cooking sauces whilst the meats are cooking on the main burners. Side trays for utensils, bread rolls and plates are always a welcome addition to any barbecue. A steel hood and wire warming rack will usually complete the stylish 4-burner outdoor catering system.
One of the nation’s favourites
More burners and more cooking power doesn’t necessarily mean more expense. 4 burner gas barbecues are very competitively priced and most will fall into the mid-price range of around £200 or less, which represents exceptional value for money. If storage space is at a premium then you can simply buy an inexpensive custom gas barbecue cover and leave the unit outdoors all through the summer months. 4 burner gas barbecues are considered the optimum choice for the majority of outdoor cooking requirements and will fit snugly into any size garden. Safe and clean to use they are fast becoming one of the nation’s favourite barbecues.
More than adequate
A far as gas barbecues go, the 4 burner range is more than adequate and can very often exceed the cooking ability of many 5 and 6 burners barbecues. If you’re going to cook outdoors then you might as well cook in style with a select 4 burner barbecue. It’s everything you might expect from a superior barbecue system. Easy to assemble instructions and a 2 year guarantee come as standard.