Alfresco cooking has now become more than a trend, it’s become a way of life for many families up and down the country. As soon as the weather brightens up and the sun begins to warm the patio chairs, out comes the now traditional barbecue. However, the old smoky charcoal model, virtually guaranteed to blacken your sausages and char your beefburgers is quietly giving way to the more modern gas barbecues.
Gas barbecues are far cleaner and cook food much better, whilst still managing to fill the warm summer air with aromas of tasty cooked meats and vegetables. Move over charcoal, and make way for the superiority of gas.
- High quality, powerful and durable 4 burner gas barbecue
- Premium long-life cast iron burners, grill plate and griddle
- Piezo ignition, removable drip tray and two side shelves for convenient use
- Stainless steel hood with wire warming rack and built-in temperature gauge
- Dimensions: 140cm (W) x 106cm (H) x 56cm (D)
- TRU-Infrared Cooking System - cooks food evenly, prevents flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas.
- Stainless Steel Burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Surefire Electronic Igniter - light all your burners with the push of a button.
- Grate-level Temperature Gauge - monitor and control the temperature of the independent cooking zones.
- Side-burner - warm up sauces to complement your grill.
- Warming Rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side Shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates - durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- High quality & powerful: 4 high-performance stainless steel tube burners (12.8 kW) + 1 side burner (2.3 kW) for heating sauces or side-dishes;grill with reliable Piezo ignition for convenient lighting
- Endless cooking options: Large 2-part enameled stamped steel Grid & Griddle (78 x 45 cm), enameled warming rack, option to upgrade in to the Campingaz Culinary Modular System (grid, pizza stone, wok or paella pan sold separately)
- Easy Cleaning: InstaClean System for fast & easy cleaning of your BBQ. The system allows you to remove all dishwasher safe parts in less than 60 sec and to clean them in your dishwasher
- Storage & transport: 1 convenient folding side shelf and 4 locking casters to tuck your grill away when it's not in use; generous storage space in the bottom cupboard
- Specs: Steel lid with thermometer (ideal for indirect grilling);cooking surface 3,500 cm²; cooking height: 90 cm; gas consumption 931+167g/h; weight 57 kg
The 4 burner gas barbecues are very versatile. Four burners gives you the option to cook a lot of food very quickly, so if you’re planning a large open air cooking session for a special occasion, the 4 burner model is perfect. However, if you’re just cooking for the family then you can opt to use just 2 or perhaps 3 burners and use the extra space to keep food hot. It’s always a good idea to leave freshly cooked meats to stand for 10 minutes prior to serving, so that the inner juices can evenly disperse throughout. The 4 burner models are more than capable of cooking up a feast of cooked meats and vegetables for even the largest of family gatherings.
Host of features
The 4 burner gas barbecues are slightly longer than their 2 and 3 burner counterparts but the difference in weight is negligible. They all feature a set of stainless steel burners, cast iron grill plate and griddle, superior Piezo ignition, drip trays, side trays and side shelves. There are stainless steel options together with powder coated and solid wood combinations. The upper end of the range might also include a battery powered rotisserie with infrared burner and side burner for versatile cooking. A side burner is very useful for cooking sauces whilst the meats are cooking on the main burners. Side trays for utensils, bread rolls and plates are always a welcome addition to any barbecue. A steel hood and wire warming rack will usually complete the stylish 4-burner outdoor catering system.
One of the nation’s favourites
More burners and more cooking power doesn’t necessarily mean more expense. 4 burner gas barbecues are very competitively priced and most will fall into the mid-price range of around £200 or less, which represents exceptional value for money. If storage space is at a premium then you can simply buy an inexpensive custom gas barbecue cover and leave the unit outdoors all through the summer months. 4 burner gas barbecues are considered the optimum choice for the majority of outdoor cooking requirements and will fit snugly into any size garden. Safe and clean to use they are fast becoming one of the nation’s favourite barbecues.
More than adequate
A far as gas barbecues go, the 4 burner range is more than adequate and can very often exceed the cooking ability of many 5 and 6 burners barbecues. If you’re going to cook outdoors then you might as well cook in style with a select 4 burner barbecue. It’s everything you might expect from a superior barbecue system. Easy to assemble instructions and a 2 year guarantee come as standard.