Alfresco cooking has now become more than a trend, it’s become a way of life for many families up and down the country. As soon as the weather brightens up and the sun begins to warm the patio chairs, out comes the now traditional barbecue. However, the old smoky charcoal model, virtually guaranteed to blacken your sausages and char your beefburgers is quietly giving way to the more modern gas barbecues.
Gas barbecues are far cleaner and cook food much better, whilst still managing to fill the warm summer air with aromas of tasty cooked meats and vegetables. Move over charcoal, and make way for the superiority of gas.
For those families or singletons that love to entertain during the Summer months, the Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue offers a host of functions. This high quality outdoor cooking apparatus is powered by gas canisters that can be stored alongside it when not in use. The large unit features a durable and sturdy frame raising the grill to waist level and leading to a comfortable and enjoyable cooing experience.
- High quality, powerful and durable stainless steel 4 burner gas barbecue
- Superior enamelled cast iron grill plate and griddle. Premium long-life stainless steel burners
- Extra large family/party Size 77cm x 42cm cooking area, Piezo ignition, removable drip tray, shelves, utensil hooks and wheels
- Stainless steel hood with warming rack and built-in temperature gauge
- Easy to Clean
- CosmoGrill Deluxe Model Comes with Four Main Burners along with an additional Side Burner for Pan Cooking Meat & Vegetables Overall Dimensions: 135 x 54 x 110 (LxWxH)
- Deluxe Model Contains a large size Warming Rack situated inside to Rest the Meats & Vegetables, Constructed with High Quality Porcelain Enamelled along with Stainless Steel Burners.
- Large Cooking Area inside the Hood Frame of the barbecue with the following Dimensions: 61 x 42 cm. The Cooking Grills inside is made from Enamelled making it Easy & Convenient cleaning Process.
- Deluxe Model is Highly Mobile comes with Four Base Wheels, includes two Wheels with Brake Functions to avoid from moving around. Each burner consists of a outflow energy of 2.5 kW for each burner.
- The Deluxe Models are Piezo Ignited! A Regulator and Hose Is Required and Is Not Included with the BBQ. Both Propane & Butane Gas is Compatible with the Deluxe Model, Propane Gas 37 Mbar Regulator, Butane Gas 28 Mbar Regulator.
- CosmoGrill 4 Main Burner Gas Barbecue, includes one side burner for Griddle/Pan cooking, Each Burner can be individually ignited via Piezo Ignition. Large Cooking Space! Strong, Durable & Convenient!
- Large cooking area with the following dimensions: 61 x 32 cm along with a very Sturdy & Strong barbecue with overall Dimensions of 126 x 50 x 103 cm (LxWxH)
- Strong Double Walled Hood keeping temperatures stored inside, along with a Thermometer display to keep track of the temperature! Made from Enamelled & Stainless Steel providing a long-lasting operational life cycle!
- Highly mobile Barbecue, easy to move around with two castor wheels, Both Butane & Propane Gas is Compatible with this Barbecue! A Regulator and Hose Is Not Included with the BBQ and Needs To Be Purchased Separately. Large Storage Space situated underneath the Gas Grill & Side Shelves for pans/Griddles. Includes Warming Rack to Rest the Meat & Vegetables!
Utilising the TRU-Infrared Cooking System heat is more evenly distributed across the grills to produce 50% juicier meat.
- TRU-Infrared Cooking System - cooks food evenly prevents flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas
- Stainless Steel Burners - strong durable burners that are built to last
- Surefire Electronic Igniter - light all your burners with the push of a button
- Grate-level Temperature Gauge - monitor and control the temperature of the independent cooking zones
- Side-burner - warm up sauces to complement your grill
- Warming Rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes
- Side Shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates - durable rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- 2 years on all parts
- TRU-Infrared cooking system - cooks food evenly, with less flare-ups to give up to 50% juicier food and uses up to 30% less gas.
- Stainless Steel burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Sure-fire electronic igniter - light all your burners with the push of a button.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Side-burner - warm up sauces to complement your grill.
- Warming rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Cast iron cooking grates - durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Warranty - 10 years on the stainless steel burners. 3 years on cooking grates and emitters, 2 years on all other parts.
- Stainless Steel Burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Cast-iron grates for perfect sear marks.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Electronic Igniter - lights up your grill at the push of a button.
- Warming Rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side Shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Removable grease pan - for convenience and easier cleaning.
- 2 Years Warranty - all parts including the burners.
- High quality and powerful: Four high-performance stainless steel tube burners (12.8 kW)
- Endless cooking options: Large two part enamelled cast iron Grid and Griddle (78 x 45 cm), enamelled warming rack, base for Culinary Modular System included (pizza stone, wok or paella pan sold separately)
- Easy cleaning: InstaClean system for fast and easy cleaning of your BBQ; the system allows you to remove all dishwasher safe parts in less than 60 seconds and to clean them in your dishwasher
- Storage and transport: One convenient folding side shelf and four locking casters to tuck your grill away when it’s not in use; generous storage space in the bottom cupboard
- Specs: Steel lid with thermometer (ideal for indirect grilling); cooking surface 3,500 sq cm; cooking height: 91 cm; gas consumption 931+167 g/h; weight 60 kg; hose and pressure regulator sold separately
- one side burner (2.3 kW) for heating sauces or side-dishes; grill with reliable Piezo ignition for convenient lighting
- 4.0 T-System: quadruple burner gas grill with space-saving hinged side tables made of stainless steel | Versatile grilling: infinitely variable heat & double-walled stainless steel hood for direct and indirect grilling | InstantReady Concept: immediately ready -to-start gas grill including pressure reducer and gas hose
- Mobile and stable: 2 large and 2 small steering wheels with built-in parking brakes ensure high mobility | Uniform heat distribution: strong and enameled grill with 63 x 39 cm surface
- Ready to use: includes pressure reducer and hose (gas cylinder not included) | Display range thermometer: 38 to 430 ° C / 100 to 800 ° F | Ergonomic grilling thanks to ideal working height of approx. 85 cm
- Bringing on barbecue season! With 4 burners, the Klarstein Tomahawk 4.0 T gas grill promises meat and grilled vegetables of the highest quality. Thanks to its large grill area, a powerful heat performance and the elegant design, preparing food becomes a pure pleasure. No more annoying coal dust or complicated ignition: thanks to the SNAP-JET Ignition System with integrated piezo ignition, the 4 burners can be started easily and instantaneously at the touch of a button.
- 4 main stainless-steel burners with 3.5kw output each including an extra 3kw side burner. Blue LED lighting in the control knobs for added style.
- Huge cooking area of 3050.25cm² made from heavy cast iron grids, making them robust and durable
- Heavy double layer lid to conserve heat with a built-in temperature gauge and matching stainless steel handle
- Grill cabinet under cooking area for storing tools and accessories. Also includes protective cover and is fully portable on four casters with brakes.
- Dimensions ? L 139cm x W 53cm x H 114.5cm ? Weight: 39kgs
- Assembly : Replacement Flame Tamers and Drip Trays can be purchased separately for this model.
- Material : Body: Steel, Handles: Stainless Steel, Cooking grill: Stamped Steel with enamel finish
- Dimensions : W136 x D56 x H106cm, Primary cooking size: 63 x 41cm
- Weight : 34kg
- Colour : Titanium Grey or Black, Assembly : Replacement Flame Tamers and Drip Trays can be purchased separately for this model.
The 4 burner gas barbecues are very versatile. Four burners gives you the option to cook a lot of food very quickly, so if you’re planning a large open air cooking session for a special occasion, the 4 burner model is perfect. However, if you’re just cooking for the family then you can opt to use just 2 or perhaps 3 burners and use the extra space to keep food hot. It’s always a good idea to leave freshly cooked meats to stand for 10 minutes prior to serving, so that the inner juices can evenly disperse throughout. The 4 burner models are more than capable of cooking up a feast of cooked meats and vegetables for even the largest of family gatherings.
Host of features
The 4 burner gas barbecues are slightly longer than their 2 and 3 burner counterparts but the difference in weight is negligible. They all feature a set of stainless steel burners, cast iron grill plate and griddle, superior Piezo ignition, drip trays, side trays and side shelves. There are stainless steel options together with powder coated and solid wood combinations. The upper end of the range might also include a battery powered rotisserie with infrared burner and side burner for versatile cooking. A side burner is very useful for cooking sauces whilst the meats are cooking on the main burners. Side trays for utensils, bread rolls and plates are always a welcome addition to any barbecue. A steel hood and wire warming rack will usually complete the stylish 4-burner outdoor catering system.
One of the nation’s favourites
More burners and more cooking power doesn’t necessarily mean more expense. 4 burner gas barbecues are very competitively priced and most will fall into the mid-price range of around £200 or less, which represents exceptional value for money. If storage space is at a premium then you can simply buy an inexpensive custom gas barbecue cover and leave the unit outdoors all through the summer months. 4 burner gas barbecues are considered the optimum choice for the majority of outdoor cooking requirements and will fit snugly into any size garden. Safe and clean to use they are fast becoming one of the nation’s favourite barbecues.
More than adequate
A far as gas barbecues go, the 4 burner range is more than adequate and can very often exceed the cooking ability of many 5 and 6 burners barbecues. If you’re going to cook outdoors then you might as well cook in style with a select 4 burner barbecue. It’s everything you might expect from a superior barbecue system. Easy to assemble instructions and a 2 year guarantee come as standard.