Are you looking to buy a gas BBQ from a leading brand? Then look no further than Charles Bentley barbecues. At gasbarbecue.co.uk, we’ve brought together an impressive range of BBQs from this respected company, providing you with plenty of choice, whether you’re looking for a basic BBQ or a premium model with several burners. Whatever your barbecuing requirements, you can expect to find what you’re looking for in this great range.
- Features: 35,150 BTU burning power, Electronic piezo ignition system, 3 burners (8.4kW), 1 side burner with lid (1.9kW), Porcelain enamel coated grill, Precise heat control, Full length chrome warming rack, Side table for extra preparation space, 2 wheels for easy transportation, Removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Lid Thermometer, Aluminium flame tamer to distribute heat evenly, Heat and flame resistant, Stainless steel construction, Storage cabinet, Patio gas 27mm clip on regulator & hose, Suitable for a 13kg (Green) or a 5kg (Green) patio gas bottle, Easy to assemble and store away, CE certified
- Materials: Body: Stainless steel, Burners: Stainless steel, Warming rack: Chrome, Flame tamers: Aluminium
- Dimensions: Overall: W112 x D51.5 x H105cm, Grill size: W50 x D34cm
- Weight: 22.7kg, Assembly: Some easy self-assembly required, instructions provided
- Includes: 6 x Stainless Steel 14.5kW burners, Individually ignitable burners, Electronic ignition, Precise heat control, Double layered hood, Heat & flame resistant paint, 2 x enamel coated grills, Side burner with fold down lid, Full length chrome warming rack
- 4 x Castor wheels with brakes for easy manoeuvring, Side table, Lid thermometer, 3 utensil hooks, 1 bottle opener, Sauce rack, Double door storage cabinet, Propane regulator and 60cm hose, Easy to assemble and store away
- Materials: Steel
- Dimensions: L156 x W57.7 x H109 cm, Primary cooking size: L77 x W42cm
- Weight: 37kg, Colours: Titanium Grey, black, Assembly: Self-assembly required, full instructions provided
- Includes: 4 x Stainless steel burners - 14kW each, Individually ignited burners, Precise heat control, Side burner with lid, Full length chrome warming rack, 4 x Castor wheels with brakes for easy manoeuvring, Side table, Enamel coated Grill, Lid thermometer
- Patio gas 27mm clip on regulator and hose suitable for a 13kg (Green) or a 5kg (Green) patio gas bottle, Storage cabinet, 3 utensil hooks, Double layered hood, Stainless steel construction, Heat & flame resistant, 1 bottle opener, Propane Regulator & 60cm hose, Easy to assemble and store away
- Materials: Body & handles: Stainless Steel, Cooking grill: Stamped Steel with enamel finish
- Dimensions: W136 x D56 x H106cm, Primary cooking size: 63 x 41cm
- Weight: 34kg, Colours Available: Titanium Grey or Black, Assembly: Self-assembly required, instructions provided
150 years of experience
Charles Bentley has been designing and manufacturing top quality home, garden and leisure products for over 150 years, making it one of the best established and most trusted companies in its field.
Charles Bentley BBQs have been used by families, campers and outdoor enthusiasts for many years and have become renowned for their reliability, innovation and excellent value for money. If you’re seeking a competitively priced gas barbecue that makes alfresco cooking easy, look no further. You can rest assured that a Charles Bentley BBQ is an investment worth making.
Ideal for use in a variety of settings
Charles Bentley barbecues are ideal for use in a variety of settings. Whether you’re entertaining in your garden or you need a reliable and compact BBQ for a camping or festival trip, you’re sure to find the perfect model to suit your needs in the company’s range. Many Charles Bentley gas barbecues are portable, lightweight, easy to transport and can be easily stored away in your shed or garage.
Whether you’re buying your first ever gas barbecue or you want to upgrade a basic model to a newer model with five, six or even seven burners, look no further than Charles Bentley. The company’s powerful and versatile multi-burner barbecues are ideal for cooking everything from steaks and burgers to paella, casseroles and even desserts!