The 2 burner barbecue has been designed for the smaller garden with less storage space and perhaps smaller barbecue cooking requirements. Primarily it is targeted at the first-time gas barbecue enthusiast, attracting buyers who are more interested in a lower budget range or a smaller BBQ. They are more than suitable for the average family cooking requirements and are easily manageable and manoeuvrable in terms of portability.
- Large cooking area to feed the entire family 310mm x 660mm
- Easily transportable folds away in seconds. With convenient side shelves which pop out.
- Come with hose and regulator. Instant start ignition, no matches needed!!!
- Twin burner with Cast Iron simple to remove grill plates for easy cleaning.
- Fast free delivery but please note we do not deliver to IOM, NI, IOW or any offshore island
- Stainless Steel Burners - strong, durable burners that are built to last.
- Cast-iron grates for perfect sear marks.
- Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge - monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
- Electronic Igniter - lights up your grill at the push of a button.
- Warming Rack - keeps cooked food warm or ideal for burger buns or baguettes.
- Side Shelves - a place to rest your grilling tools or useful work-space.
- Removable grease pan - for convenience and easier cleaning.
- 2 Years Warranty - all parts including the burners.
Main features of quality 2 burner gas BBQs
Top of the range models come with a whole host of extras including an infra-red cooking system (Char broil bbq) to ensure food cooks evenly, it can also use up to 30% less gas. Very often the more expensive 2 burner barbecues will include stainless steel burners, which will last much longer than most other types. Also, you can expect to see an electronic igniter, which gets your barbecue off to a flying start at the push of a button.
Warming racks, folding side shelves and rust resistant cooking grates are also desirable features of the better quality, high end models. A 2 year guarantee should also be considered standard with these models.
Easy to assemble
In general, all gas barbecues come in a self-assembly pack and are quite easy to put together, requiring only a very basic knowledge of mechanics. Instructions are very clear and safety issues are highlighted throughout the user guide.
The 2 burner barbecue range come with several options depending on make, model and price. The basic model is perfectly adequate for the intended job and can be purchased for around £100 or less. Whereas top of the range 2 gas burner models will often be around the £300 mark. However, and as you might expect, the more you pay the more you get in terms of features and extras.
Quicker, safer and better tasting food
Whichever model 2 burner barbecue best suits your preference or budget, you can be assured your food will be cooked better and certainly taste better than the old traditional charcoal barbecue, where cooked food, often blackened by soot and more often than not, is well under cooked.
The safety aspect should also be considered when purchasing 2 burner gas barbecues. Gas can be turned off instantly, whereas charcoal has to be either left to burn out or be extinguished with water. There’s also considerably less mess with a 2 burner gas barbecues.