Who doesn’t love pizza? This deliciously doughy, cheesy cuisine has completely captured the world’s appetite, establishing itself as one of the most popular foods globally.
If you can’t resist pizza, why not invest in a barbecue pizza oven? These innovative appliances let you to cook your own homemade pizzas in your garden, allowing you to enjoy this mouth-wateringly delicious dish whenever the mood takes you.
The blaze box pizza oven is a great way to cook pizza. It's simple to use and it cooks the pizza evenly. The blaze box pizza oven is also less messy than other methods of cooking pizza. It's easy to clean and it doesn't make a mess of your kitchen. The blaze box pizza oven is a great addition to any barbecue set-up.
- Pizza stone; Features a 10-millimetre pizza stone for authentic style pizza
- Magnetic door; The box has a magnetic door, with a central glass panel, allowing you to check the progress of the pizza without letting the heat out
- Temperature gauge; Shows when the pizza box is ready to be used; ranges from 50 to 450 degrees Celsius
- Pizza paddle; Includes pizza paddle to rotate and remove pizzas easily
- Guarantee; 24-month guarantee
- Transfer homemade pizzas, bread and pastries to and from the oven in traditional Italian restaurant style with this Aluminium Pizza Peel with Wooden Handle from Argon Tableware. A sleek aluminium blade slides effortlessly underneath your freshly-shaped pizza or pastry, its large surface area perfectly supporting the shape as you transfer it into the oven.
- The wooden handle keeps hands and fingers well away from the heat, as you simply slide your delicious meal-in-waiting onto the rack. Reverse the process at the end of the cooking time and voila - beautiful, homemade pizza.
- Designed with ease of use and comfort in mind, lightweight and stable; designed to effortlessly slide foods on and off. The wooden handle is naturally heat-resistant and the weight-distribution aids when transferring foods to and from the oven. Suitable for both home and professional use.
- Dimensions: Blade Length: 14 Inches (36cm) - Blade Width: 12 Inches (31cm) - Handle Length: 10 Inch (25.4cm)
- 2 Year Warranty - With a dedicated Customer Service Team committed to providing peace of mind from our door to yours.
- Fast to heat up, the Gourmet BBQ pizza oven has a double skin insulated cavity meaning that heat is retained and distributed evenly
- It also arrives fully assembled so it’s ready to use straight from the box
- It’s so simple and you can have freshly made pizza cooked to Perfection in minutes! and not only pizzas but cookies, flatbreads and it’s ideal for searing meats and fish
- The Gourmet BBQ pizza oven really is versatile and can be used on gas, charcoal and masonry barbeques, this is a must have accessory for anyone who loves homemade pizza or cooking outdoors in general
- H15 x W40 x D35
Create delicious pizzas and much more
When you buy a pizza oven for your gas BBQ, you’ll be able to create delicious pizzas whenever you like, and even host your own pizza parties for friends and family in your garden! Barbecue pizza ovens can cook so much more than pizza too, including breads, cookies, meat, fish and vegetables.
They are incredibly versatile appliances and allow for efficient preparation of various types of food. If you’re serious about pizza making, but you don’t want to spend lots of time and money building an oven into your garden, a BBQ pizza oven is a great choice. These innovative ovens are an excellent addition to your gas barbecue, offering a fantastic way to cook pizzas and many other foods.
BakerStone Pizza Oven Box
One of the best-established brands of BBQ pizza oven is BakerStone. The company’s Box Pizza Oven is a revolutionary appliance for anyone who enjoys making their own pizzeria quality pizzas quickly and easily at home.
The device converts most three-burner and bigger gas grills into pizza ovens, allowing you to create delicious pizzas in just two to four minutes. It increases the temperature of gas BBQs to that of a wood-burning pizza oven, achieving an unmatched cooking and baking performance. The pizza oven combines a stone baking chamber with an enamelled steel housing structure, creating a unique system of air flow that enhances the conductive, convective and radiant heat in the cooking chamber.
If you already have a gas BBQ, but you want to be able to cook your own pizzas that taste just like they do in the best pizzerias, look no further than a barbecue pizza oven.